(N.b. This page is new and is “under construction.” I shall add more texts as various needs arise).
Medieval Texts (Latin)
- Augustine: De civitate Dei 19.14-15, CCSL 48
- Augustine: De civitate Dei 19.21, CCSL 48
- Scotus: Ord. III, d. 37, ed. Vat. (On Natural Law)
- Scotus: QQ in Metaph. 9.15, OPh IV (The Will as a Rational Faculty)
- Scotus: Distinction 44, q. unica, ed. Vat. (De potentia ordinata Dei et de potentia absoluta Dei. On the two powers of God).
- Scotus: Ord. IV, d. 36, q. 1, “The Sin of Enslavement” (Latin/English text)
Modern Texts (French)